The Jensens

The Jensens

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Girls Night

Believe it or not, but I have finally started to solidify relationships within our ward here in Aliso Viejo. Thank goodness
 And a major plus to it, is that they've got BABIES. Babies the same age as Hattie!
It's been so nice to have play dates with friends and get out of the house for a trip to the park or a walk around the block throughout the week. 

With that said;
Last night a group of us girls went out to the movies to see Safe Haven 
(which I still have mixed feelings about as far as whether or not I liked it) 
From the movies we went and grabbed yogurt from yogurtland and closed out the place. Apparently we still weren't ready to call it quits so over to the one fast food restaurant that stayed open 24 hours...
Del Taco.
I ordered a bean and cheese burrito to help justify our stay and I regretted it after my first bite. 
We chatted about every single stereotypical topic of conversation young married women talk about and had a blast doing it. 
We finally headed home after a text from one of the girls husband.
It read: "Really?!"
Hahah. Yeah. It was 1am on a Monday night. 
We're pretty wild! 


(PS. It's been a while since I've blogged. I can tell I'm a bit rusty, so forgive me)

3 comments:

  1. I was never a fan of girl's nights, until now. I think it has to do with the girls, for sure. And yeah, ours have been known to last until 1 am too. What rebels. We all pay for it big time the next morning, but it always seems to roll that way. Last night we called is SUPER early and went home at 11:30. Like I said, rebels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is something about having kids that drives women to having a girl's night. I think once you have that common bond it makes it more possible and a much needed outlet. Because for now, everything with us is group couple things and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH it could still be group couples things! THey need overnight daycare centers strategically placed in active night life areas. We could carry around baby monitors and keep tabs on 'em while we hang with our friends, AND spouses!

    ReplyDelete