The Jensens

The Jensens

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wedding Photos.

It all started with our Engagement :)
Chris popped the question on December 23rd... in Omaha, NE in front of the entire fam-damily. Not quite what I had imagined, but definitely memorable as ever!
(Just in time for me to be included in family photos)

Woman with the magical Touch!  There wouldn't have been a wedding without my marvelous Aunt Laura! xoxo
And here are my wedding dresses :) So pretty!


And here is the man of the hour. Thanks to Uncle Tom and his cabin our weekend wedding get-a-way was a success!


The main living space of Uncle Toms Cabin

Looks like love was in the air for us all...

 Making sure of perfection! And they'll tell you... it wasn't easy!




<INSERT WEDDING DAY PHOTOS HERE>
unfortunately I do not have our photos from our actual wedding day in Manti, UT available at this time...
Let's fast forward onto our wedding reception on May, 7th 2011 in Camarillo, Ca


...and more perfection.
My Aunt Melissa and I had a bit of a scare when it actually came time to put it on.
Thankfully we worked it out.

One of my best friends and bridesmaid, Rebekah perfecting the hair & placing the flower



Photo session right before the wedding reception begins...
Love this photo!

Ready, set, ...


GO!
How I will treasure this photo more than I ever thought. I'm so grateful to have had you there with me Grandma. Love you and miss you much! PS. Send my love to my baby girl for me. ;)
 The outdoor ceremony in California for those who couldn't be there for our Temple Sealing in Manti, Utah. Thank you Bishop Hoffman for coaching us up until the very day!

 The entrance of our reception, designed and created by my Mother, Mardene Hanson. And with a-lot-a-bit of help from family..thanks Kristina! You've got the touch of craftiness.

Father Daughter/ Mother Son Dance

Our very first dance (for real) as Husband and Wife.
 Note my marvelous hair! Thank you Lindsay for making the dream a reality. It's so pretty :)

Followed by the Best Man's speech... it was obviously a good one!

..and on to the cutting of the cake




Here is one of us Hanson girls favorite most talented friends, Kaci (Goodrich) Uipi, she off the cuff played our ceremonial music and our first dance song on piano. She's brilliant!

Now let's Dance!!

super cool dance floor in a super cool photo... whos in real life?!




The final hoo-rah! eh-hem, not too high Mr.. there are young boys strategically standing behind you...
Those stinkers!

 And now it is time to show off our family!!


 My Cousin James holding his daughter, Sofie as she shys away from my kiss.

Her older sister, Gigi. My most favorite hugs!
     ....our extendend family all from my Moms side. "The Youngs"

And now for the goof balls...
 This is Matt, he's adopted into our family and is comedy relief for all awkward situations.
Plus he was the best MC ever for our reception! THank you MATT!
one of my favorite ones :) she fixed my dress, planned the food menu and brought it all! ..and made sure I was on time to our Temple sealing! She was awesome!!!
 our table decorations... Too bad we didn't get a photo of them actually on each table, it looked so cool.
PS. Thank you Christine and all of her helpers for doing all of the flowers... I swear, my family is amazing!


 THE END
...Finally



No comments:

Post a Comment